Fire – your worst nightmare…
Secure your future safety with the very best technology
Access Security design, install and maintain fire protection systems that will help make your premises (or home) a safer place. Utilizing the latest and best technology available, our systems comply with all statutory requirements. Together with emergency lighting, this improves the safety of your staff in any fire situation.
What you can expect from Access Security:
• SSAIB Qualified Installer (working towards SSAIB Approval)
• Written specification prior to any work being carried out
• Install, service and maintain fire extinguishers as recommended by the Fire Protection Association.
• SSAIB Certificate of Conformity (BS5839 part 1, BS5839 part 8 and BS5839 part 6).
• Where required Fire Risk Assessment can be arranged, providing up to date advice on all aspects of fire prevention, equipment maintenance and servicing, including emergency lighting.
Conventional Fire Alarm Systems – 1 to 8 zones
Large Fire Alarm Systems – analogue addressable
You’re in safe hands – find us on the SSAIB website: Click here
From April 2008, according to the Fire Safety Order and the Chief Fire Officer’s Association, anyone installing a fire alarm and detection system must have SSAIB Certification covering Design, Installation, Commissioning, Handover and Maintainence. This new policy requires the issue of a unique reference number (URN) for all remotely monitored fire alarm systems that are routed through an alarm receiving centre prior to being passed to the Fire Service. So check your installers credentials!