Why Choose Access Control?
When you lose a key you suffer the expense and inconvenience of replacing locks and keys. With access control, you simply void the lost token from the system -problem solved. Your premises remains secure.
Access Security design, install and maintain all types of electronic access control from single-door to on-line networked PC-based multi-door installations for large sites.
An access control system allows you to restrict access within your site, monitor activities throughout your controlled areas and provide 24 hour protection for your staff, visitors and property.
Computer Networked Systems – benefits and features:
• Full control from your desk – control who enters, when, where and which areas of the site they have access to
• Central control – all doors can be controlled from one place
• Instant access or denial
• Tokens can be quickly and simply added or voided
• ‘Real time’ reporting – every access gained is recorded
• Instant overview – glance at your computer and find out who is in
• Identify the last know position of a user
• Check for unauthourised access attempts
• Create time zones for authorised access, i.e. office staff 9-5.30 only
• Issue one-day cards to visitors with specified access zones and times
• Control access on remote sites via modem or LAN/WAN
• Employees working from home can log in over a network
• ‘SiteGraphics’ provides a visual representation of the site, allowing operators to monitor events around the entire site at a glance, including unauthorised access attempt as and where they occur
• Use the Timesheet feature to follow the hours worked by each employee, including holidays, all of which can be integrated with payroll applications
• Create reports on staff attendance times
• Full integration with your intruder and fire alarm
• Triggers/Actions allow control of lifts, lighting, heating and much more
(i.e. automatic switch-off of lights when the last person leaves the building)
• Email notification – you can configure the system to email you when certain events occur
• IP camera integration – view real-time images around your site
• User-friendly software
Available in a choice of:
• TouchLock key pads – user enters a code to gain entry
• Proximity cards, which can be personalised with the user’s photograph and corporate graphics. No batteries needed
• Net2Air tokens – hands-free access that reads from your pocket
• Biometric fingerprint scanning
• Video/Audio entry
Access Control = never worry about losing keys again!
Health clubs, night clubs, social clubs…
Are you looking for a Club Management System?
Consider the time-saving benefits and complete control you can enjoy with an easy-to-use membership management system, providing membership details, admissions log, bookings and session allocation, member search (including photos), comprehensive range of reporting and analysis (including financial management), automated reminders (expiry, renewal, monies due, etc), excellent marketing facilities and more.
- Can be linked to all types of ID card, Biometric Scanners for easy logging in/out of the system
- Design and print your own ID/Security Cards/Membership Cards
- Introduce Loyalty Scheme Cards and Gift Cards